I thought I was waiting until partners get assigned to post this, but I just got a reminder to post. It was already done anyhow, so here goes.
I've been taking a break from swaps because I was late on the last few, but I couldn't resist signing up for Vegan Pal 2. One of the organizers is the fabulous Ellie, she was who I sent a package to last time. She's awesome: a vegan crafty librarian who likes cats. No wonder I like her so much, we have so much in common. The other organizer for this round is Cass, and she might have the best funniest blog name ever: Shut Up I'm Counting. The counting thing is the only drawback of SnB, it's hard to count stitches while you're shooting the breeze with friends.
So here's my Questionnaire:
1. What is/are your craft(s), & how long have you been doing it/them?
Knitting, cooking, sewing, whatever. I've been doing them all for a long while, but I'm still at the beginner-intermediate level.
2. Are you a vegan, vegetarian, veg-curious, veg-friendly or other?
3. Is this your first swap, or have you done previous swaps before? What makes a swap enjoyable for you?
I’ve done loads of swaps, just because it’s fun to get a package together. Nice to get something surprising back and see what other people made or got.
4. What is/are your favorite color(s)? Do you particularly dislike any color(s)?
Pink, purple, black are my favourites. Don’t really dislike any colours, but I don't really like "camouflage" print.
5. Do you have any allergies (such as pets, foods, fibers or cigarette smoke)?
No allergies, no pets, non-smoker.
6. Do you have any companion animals? If so, name(s) and type(s)?*
No animals, but I have a Blythe doll called Magnolia!
7. Do you collect anything?
Zines, music, tiny little things for Blythe dolls.
8. Do you have a favorite vegan food, snack or dish? If no fav that's vegan (for those who aren't vegan), what's your favorite food? (Hopefully your pal can find a vegan version!)
Any vegan chocolate or candy would be nice. Wha Guru Chews, Green & Black chocolate bar with the soft mint centres, whatever.
9. What are some of your favorite/least favorite tastes/flavors? (e.g. sweet, salty, chocolate, crunchy, smooth, tart, sour, spicy, thai, whatever - Help your pal get a feel for what kind of recipes you might like and/or never ever make.)
All of the above! Not overly picky, as long as it’s vegan of course. I like rice bowls, pad thai, easy fruity recipes.
10. What tools/supplies/accessories for your craft(s) are you wishing you had but don't? Also, what do you have TOO many of? (basically a wish and anti-wish list)
I could use more 4.5 mm needles, because I have so many worsted weight UFOs!
11. Are you on Ravelry? What's your handle?
Got in last week! I'm "pinkvegan."
12. Is there anything else you would like your pal to know about you?
I'm an archivist / media librarian, big fan of Coronation Street, I like hearts (the cutesy kind and the anatomical kind)
13. What scents do you like/dislike?
I like the smells of coconut, vanilla and basil.
14. Do you prefer fall or Halloween or some other Autumn theme?
Halloween, but whatever!
15. Just for fun - tell your favorite Halloween or Autumn related memory.
No real memory, I just love going for walks on crisp fall days and having hot chocolate after that.