Saturday, November 18, 2006

FOs - paper, scissors and glue projects

One of my bosses retired so everyone in the department contributed to a scrapbook for her. This is my page:


And the verso:


Debbie is teaching me how to collage. Here's my best one so far, it's harder than it seems to get a balanced image:


Made this for a zine challenge swap awhile ago, mailed it late:

I was in a mail swap to list 10 favourite books, I made my list into a little zine. I chose Wacky Chicks, All About Love, Stitch n' Bitch Handbook, Oh, the Places You'll Go, C*nt, The New Why You Don't Need Meat, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Culture of Nature and The Missing Piece as my favourites for that.

5 comments:

sienna said...

I love your pages!! I noticed, too, that somehow you've managed to break through the barrier to the future since you seem to have posted this next Wednesday! Intriguing!

Carla said...

whoops! I'd started this post a few days ago, not sure how the date went that way!

Michelle said...

i like em too!

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I like Doctor Who too. I am still watching the last new season with the old Doctor, if you know what I mean.

I picked up a tasty treat for you today! I know it's tasty because I'm eating my own!

Secret Vegan Pal
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

granola_girl said...

Hey Carla,

I was one of your swap recipients and I wanted to say thanks for the awesome list of books to read. We actually have alot in common, because the books that you suggested are right up my alley! Thanks for the extras too. It was a pleasant surprise!

Thanks,

Rochelle
http://granolagirl.typepad.com/